The Evening News A Cold Monday Night Football Game in East Rutherford New Jersey Dallas Cowboys Tourists
Hello. Welcome to the evening news. Do you want to fucking battle Michele Adams? When I am off Facebook Jail , I am going to instruct that we battle. Pens swords and fucking brown liquor crosses. Fuck the middle class mother fucker who is the clientele. I'll knock their fucking supply line.
There's a mother fucker on this post that agrees and says that's the truth. No!!! FUCK THESE WHITE MOTHER FUCKERS. Crack their fucking heads and DIE with honor if you have to. But , do not romance the fuck ass media. Be out there and box them the fuck up. I will be having words with Sheri about this particular fearing mother fucker.
Fuck this white dick sucking mother fucking bitch! He's a slave fuck ass. He don't need to be talking to your fine ass. Chocolate dime ass. With the wine AZZZZ. He's a fuck negro. Let me know where he at? My raps will hit him the fuck up.
Even though Wali thinks we are incompetent mother fuckers , I believe this is a very good thing that has come from the Land. I want to see these efforts gain momentum. Regardless of how people feel about my actions. Even if they weren't fucking there for them. And even as I had to look at a bullshit fucking email about misinterpretation. Vote Jennifer. Tomorrow.
Don't nobody give A FUCK about your street cred. "Skrewtape". He don't fuck with me , but I fuck with this line of his , as I apply it to the picture.
And that's the gangsta shawty. Thank you for viewing the evening news. Dallas is currently playing the New York Giants. Can Daniel Jones put the team on his back and truck niggas the way he did in Tampa Bay?
There's a mother fucker on this post that agrees and says that's the truth. No!!! FUCK THESE WHITE MOTHER FUCKERS. Crack their fucking heads and DIE with honor if you have to. But , do not romance the fuck ass media. Be out there and box them the fuck up. I will be having words with Sheri about this particular fearing mother fucker.
Fuck this white dick sucking mother fucking bitch! He's a slave fuck ass. He don't need to be talking to your fine ass. Chocolate dime ass. With the wine AZZZZ. He's a fuck negro. Let me know where he at? My raps will hit him the fuck up.
Even though Wali thinks we are incompetent mother fuckers , I believe this is a very good thing that has come from the Land. I want to see these efforts gain momentum. Regardless of how people feel about my actions. Even if they weren't fucking there for them. And even as I had to look at a bullshit fucking email about misinterpretation. Vote Jennifer. Tomorrow.
Don't nobody give A FUCK about your street cred. "Skrewtape". He don't fuck with me , but I fuck with this line of his , as I apply it to the picture.
nice sexy pink Victoria's Secret Rack
Facebook to watch
And that's the gangsta shawty. Thank you for viewing the evening news. Dallas is currently playing the New York Giants. Can Daniel Jones put the team on his back and truck niggas the way he did in Tampa Bay? 

Comments
Post a Comment