Laments Monday Ashes and Rising
The fucking idiot that keeps talking and going on
The fact that she shows her nails and thinks that she fucking made it
Yes. The encouragement of Harriet Tubmans movie by a good voice
I have found myself a religious cloak today
It fits me well.
I could've wanted to fuck that porn bitch
That shot had my ick throbbing
Trying to talk all mayonnaise Big Mac like
what in the fuck of the world of corporate fuckholes is this all becoming?
Not about money or the issue
Not know
I don't give a fuck about falling asleep at the Fire Today or any day
Yes. Because I pick up a fucking camera
You are a fuckwad sir
This feels good to work
Look at the salivating
Of this fuck ass New Yorker
hands borderline carpal tunnel
fuck money there is none of it
not for the BLACKS PEOPLE OF THE FUCKING WORLD
you want to go to this place and I say yes sir.
Fucking woman still wants to be married
When I NEED TO DIE in this life
Yeah. You can be featured in my paper today
Skinny busty body
Chillen
Just don't give a fuck
Just wants to stay home and be loyal to things
Here she is right here @
have you ascended the time zone but kept your outlook? Wow that's amazing . I am happy for you. I am trying to stop this fuck ass hard God road and instantly get to the freedom that is in my linear keys. It's all about the LLC. Hey.
Got some more fucking work coming in from this dippy gold digging young bitch
this mother fucker wants to fuck and suck her way to success. as far as you over there. fuck them fuck ass bridges. burn them mother fuckers down with gasoline and hope that they BLOW THE FUCK UP. Fuck your basic magic bitch. I curse humans fuck ass AMERICAN BLOOD
sao , today a mother fucker sent me the nudes and I only wish that she had this aspiring spirit to succulently mouth dick and get fucked in a way that would rock her life , since she wants big black hard young cock in her pussy.
Donnie the fucking bul. That man is the celebrity of my life. He is up there in the skyline. Fuck those lines iff they not for RBG BITCH. shut the fuck up about these liberal ass papers. My fucking work has gone nowhere. but My markers for the enemies go everywhere.
If I was in your city sir , I would help you burn the fucking pink monkeys down and get you the revolution. I am currently next to a coon fuck ass New York bitch who is talking all this fuck ass college possibility buckaroo shit. Fuck your cracker ass professor. faggot pussy cock sucking mother fucker
single slut finally willing to fuck huge black middle class dicks. I can't wait for someone to leak your shit. I should have an android by then so that I can watch your slut ass. Keep having your boy without a father , laying on your huge ass latina big breasts. Fuck yes.
every now and then I diss her. Claiming that I miss her. I look INTO her again and find something that was different as if it wasn't there. Yeah. That is still golden. You glow. Guh LOW.
here goes the ring girl of Budweiser with the final round announcements , before the OUTRO ending credits
The fact that she shows her nails and thinks that she fucking made it
Yes. The encouragement of Harriet Tubmans movie by a good voice
I have found myself a religious cloak today
It fits me well.
I could've wanted to fuck that porn bitch
That shot had my ick throbbing
Trying to talk all mayonnaise Big Mac like
what in the fuck of the world of corporate fuckholes is this all becoming?
Not about money or the issue
Not know
I don't give a fuck about falling asleep at the Fire Today or any day
Yes. Because I pick up a fucking camera
You are a fuckwad sir
This feels good to work
Look at the salivating
Of this fuck ass New Yorker
hands borderline carpal tunnel
fuck money there is none of it
not for the BLACKS PEOPLE OF THE FUCKING WORLD
you want to go to this place and I say yes sir.
Fucking woman still wants to be married
When I NEED TO DIE in this life
Yeah. You can be featured in my paper today
Skinny busty body
Chillen
Just don't give a fuck
Just wants to stay home and be loyal to things
Here she is right here @
EXCUSE ME SIR are you a secret fucking agent?????
Still no mail just bullshit that I have.
they just gave me all the hoes in the moment.
they got these flows of people with the joes
my old jawn we about to show her.
It's always good when she shows her face
If you would like me to be a business consultant for your coffee shop
old babe
you know I am down to do that
have you ascended the time zone but kept your outlook? Wow that's amazing . I am happy for you. I am trying to stop this fuck ass hard God road and instantly get to the freedom that is in my linear keys. It's all about the LLC. Hey.
Got some more fucking work coming in from this dippy gold digging young bitch
this mother fucker wants to fuck and suck her way to success. as far as you over there. fuck them fuck ass bridges. burn them mother fuckers down with gasoline and hope that they BLOW THE FUCK UP. Fuck your basic magic bitch. I curse humans fuck ass AMERICAN BLOOD
sao , today a mother fucker sent me the nudes and I only wish that she had this aspiring spirit to succulently mouth dick and get fucked in a way that would rock her life , since she wants big black hard young cock in her pussy.
Donnie the fucking bul. That man is the celebrity of my life. He is up there in the skyline. Fuck those lines iff they not for RBG BITCH. shut the fuck up about these liberal ass papers. My fucking work has gone nowhere. but My markers for the enemies go everywhere.
If I was in your city sir , I would help you burn the fucking pink monkeys down and get you the revolution. I am currently next to a coon fuck ass New York bitch who is talking all this fuck ass college possibility buckaroo shit. Fuck your cracker ass professor. faggot pussy cock sucking mother fucker
single slut finally willing to fuck huge black middle class dicks. I can't wait for someone to leak your shit. I should have an android by then so that I can watch your slut ass. Keep having your boy without a father , laying on your huge ass latina big breasts. Fuck yes.
when it is on the switch of always being A WHORE dark and chocolate oh fuck yes bitch. just stay in the house and get paid to be a black ebony fuck doll.
this sweet pecan pussy. I don't even want to fuck her. I love her young innocence. I would ram my penis in her real quick to feel the sensation of nut rushing , just watching her breathe in XTASY. I love the way you sell your clothing and have a cute established store. Those pointy nipples. yummy .
every now and then I diss her. Claiming that I miss her. I look INTO her again and find something that was different as if it wasn't there. Yeah. That is still golden. You glow. Guh LOW.
here goes the ring girl of Budweiser with the final round announcements , before the OUTRO ending credits













Comments
Post a Comment